telling stories digitally.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

A pig.

A pig. by theopcm
A pig., a photo by theopcm on Flickr.
The Daily Create 2.17.13 - take a picture of something you made.
I think I made this pig sometime in elementary school. I've had it ever since, it's now hanging in my college room. Not to sound cliché, but it is crazy how time flies.
Posted by théo at 3:30 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: art, dailycreate, elementary, me, paint, pig, tdc406, umdst, young

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

théo
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (81)
    • ►  April (22)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ▼  February (22)
      • Valentine's Day 2013 - Response
      • "CREATE"
      • W E E K L Y . S U M M A R Y .
      • ode to my bed
      • Radio On - A Review
      • C O Z Y
      • MY THIRD VIDEO
      • W E E K L Y . R E V I E W - 2 . 1 8 . 1 3
      • New Nixon
      • A pig.
      • my my desk desk - second video assignment
      • Put apart, falling together
      • W E E K L Y R E V I E W - 2.10.13
      • "How to Read a Movie"
      • V I D E O C R E A T E 6
      • Angles
      • Daily Create - Twitter poem at 11
      • MY FIRST VIDEO
      • R E A L I T Y H U N G E R : a manifesto
      • The Future of Education
      • W E E K LY . R E V I E W . 2 .
      • "The Syncher, Not the Song" Response
    • ►  January (18)

Followers

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.