Sunday, April 14, 2013

W E E K L Y review

This was a surprisingly calm week, but I'm just waiting for the mess of a hurricane of work that is about to attack me. I can already feel it and it's already making me anxious, so here's to one of my last free(ish) evenings!
This week I:

  • Took so so many pictures that I won't link to all of them, just scroll down on my blog and you can see each different post (which you should do)
  • Talked about a "windows and doors" theme
  • Responded to "Masters of Photography", which was about Diana Arbus
  • Didn't take enough naps
I'm really enjoying our photography section. I'm pretty excited for my photography essay and I can't wait to take all my pictures and compile them. I won't tell you what it is because that's a secret and that's the fun part! But I can tell you that it'll be great.
In the midst of our upcoming final week of class, I can't seem to grasp exactly how fast this semester has gone by. It seems like just a week ago we were working with video, when that was at the beginning of the semester! I'm pretty scared about how fast time has been going but, unfortunately, there really isn't anything I can do about it. 

So, here's to the future.

(and also here's an adorable picture of a cat I found)

CC flickr user infinitesimally

No comments:

Post a Comment