Saturday, March 2, 2013

Radio Show Idea - Dating

Flickr User ZakVTA

So I missed last class when we discussed what the topic would be for our radio show. From reading everyone else's posts, I figured out that the theme was "dating". How that theme stemmed from our class, I don't even know, but I'll go with it.
My idea for the radio show would be to ask couples random, specific questions about each other. We've all seen the shows that say "how well do you know your partner?" Well taking off of that, I figured we could ask couples 
  • when their partner's birthday is 
  • what their partner's favorite color is
  • something their partner hates
  • their partner's favorite food
  • their partner's favorite book/show/movie
...just to name a few. This could get pretty funny because apparently it seems to be vitally important to know everything about your partner on the spot, or else one of them gets mad. I have a terrible memory, which is maybe why I'm not in a relationship...not that I want to be! But anyways...
If you are reading this, comment below on other (embarrassing, specific, awkward) questions we could ask couples! I think this could be a pretty hilarious dating radio show.


3 comments:

  1. You could also ask something like, "when did you first know you were in love?" that doesn't have a correct answer, that might be something not a lot of couples have shared with each other. Also, you could always watch the Newlywed Show for ideas... lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, for those couples who are "in love" at least.

      Delete
    2. I don't know what the newlywed show is! But I'll check it out and see if I can get some ideas. Also that question is good, might provoke a lot of turmoil between couples...haha

      Delete