- Dating Someone 10 Years Older - Audio project 1
- Interviewing a House - Audio project 2
- Images Review
- Two Visual Creates
This week the course load wasn't too heavy for this class, mostly because the audio creates took a bit of work to complete. I'm happy with the end result of my two projects, and I liked working with and editing audio for our class. Mostly I'm glad I found a new appreciation for radio, and while I may not listen to it hardly at all, I definitely know it's there and I hope it doesn't die out! Radio is and has been important to many people for many years, and I'm all about stickin' to your roots.
Mainly I'm excited for the visual portion of this class. A while ago I used to be a photo-editing fiend (we all had the middle school phase, don't deny it), but since then I have lost most of my abilities. I used to use photoshop all the time, but I now don't have the software and am not too keen on buying it anytime soon - it's pretty expensive, and buying it illegally is (of course) out of the question.
I think this section of class will be interesting because photo-editing is always interesting to work with, and I have always been interested in graphic design. Since the two go hand in hand, I can't wait to see what else we get to work with and discover in this section of class.
No comments:
Post a Comment